Today's embedded applications are complex, and not just from a technical standpoint—one must balance budget, time to market and flexibility, with functionality and technical requirements in order to differentiate your applications in the marketplace.
There is a better way to design embedded systems that addresses the shortcomings of traditional design methodologies and gives you more time to spend on high-value tasks. In this on-demand seminar, learn about platform-based design with the LabVIEW reconfigurable I/O (RIO) architecture—an approach that improves your profitability and helps you satisfy the most advanced technical requirements.
View this 4-part Webinar series:
Part 1 :
Challenges (8 minutes)
Part 2 :
Part 3 :
Part 4 :
Benefits of an Integrated
Platform (8 minutes)
What will you learn from this webinar series?
- Benefits of reconfigurable off the shelf platform versus custom build or ready-to-use closed systems
- Why graphical programming?
- How RIO hardware can be used to implement fast controllers or high-speed data acquisition devices?
- Connectivity options of RIO and benefits of an integrated platform for development
Who will benefit from watching the webinar series?
- Developers of embedded systems who are looking for a single development environment
- Smart Machine developers
- Engineers who are looking for replacement of obsolete control systems
- Engineering managers who want to increase their team performance
This white paper and online calculator presents the hidden costs of embedded design; contacts can use the calculator to estimate actual costs based on their inputs.
The LabVIEW RIO evaluation kit is an easy to use, low-cost way to evaluate NI’s embedded tools. The kit includes a 90-day extended evaluation of the LabVIEW FPGA and LabVIEW Real-Time modules.
Discover this online configuration tool to specify and price a modular embedded system.